Our modern building is very adaptable and is suitable for a wide range of classes, events, exhibitions, parties and clubs.
Room hire is by “units”: each unit costs £6.25 per hour.
Please contact us by calling into the Centre or via email@example.com
Small Meeting Room (1 unit)
Multi-use Hall (3 units in total), with Hearing Loop available on request, divisible by screens into:-
- Rear Area – with sea view (1 unit)
- Middle Area – with kitchen hatch (1 unit)
- Front Area – with access to stairs (1 unit)
Kitchen. No catering is provided by the Centre, but hirers are welcome to use the kitchen for preparation of hot drinks and snacks. There is an additional, £5 charge for the use of our cooking facilities.
Three WCs, one with wheelchair access.
Snooker and Pool Room
Our Snooker and Pool Club is open to members and their guests daily from 9.00 am – 9.30 pm. Membership application forms are available in reception. Contact Barry Clemens on 07870 933014
There is a stair lift available to this first floor snooker hall. Separate unisex WC.
18 large, light tables and approximately 100 soft top, folding chairs are available to users of The Centre.
We hire out some of our equipment. Please note that various deposits are required for each item.
- Two table -top display boards (trifold and portable).
- Projector for multi media presentations (for use in the Centre only with our large, wall- mounted screen)
- Laptops (for use in the Centre only) £1 per half hour per laptop.
Car Parking & General Information
- Limited car parking is available at The Centre: There is a public car park within easy walking distance opposite Boscaswell Stores.
- We have one parking space for the disabled next to the porch door at the side of The Centre.
- Hirers are required to set up and put away chairs, tables and equipment.
- The front unit must not be used in a way that obstructs the Fire Exit via the stairs.
- At most 120 people are allowed in the building at any one time.
- The hiring hours are from 9.30am to 10.00pm but may be extended by special arrangement.
- All rooms are hired subject to the hiring agreement and the right of other Centre users to access WCs and kitchen facilities.
- Hire fees are payable in advance.
- Discounts are available to community groups and for block bookings. Please enquire about discounts firstname.lastname@example.org
- All of the ground floor has level access.
- Hearing Loop is available on ground floor.
- There is a Public Address system.
- We have a Public Performance Licence.
- Alcoholic drinks cannot be sold on our premises. If you would like to serve alcohol at your event or activity please speak to us.