(Room hire booking for is at the bottom of this page)
Room hire is by “units”: each unit is £5.75 per hour or part hour
Please contact us by calling into the Centre or via firstname.lastname@example.org A link to a downloadable Booking Form is at the foot of this page.
Meeting Room (1 unit)
Multi-use Hall (3 units in total), with Hearing Loop available on request, divisible by integral screens into:-
- Rear Area – with sea view (1 unit)
- Middle Area – with kitchen hatch (1 unit)
- Front Area – with access to stairs (1 unit)
The Foyer (Reception area) may be used for meeting and greeting, and for small displays.
Kitchen. No catering is provided by the Centre, but hirers may access the kitchen and use facilities for an additional charge. Free for preparation of drinks, £5 per hire for cooking
WCs with wheelchair access
Snooker and Pool Room
There is a stair lift available to this upper room. Private membership only. Separate WC on upper floor. Please contact Paul Webb for more details. Application forms are in Reception.
We hire out some of our equipment. (Various charges. Deposit required)
Flip chart stand
Laptop Overhead projector for multi media presentations
Car Parking & General Information
- Limited and disabled car parking is available at the Centre, but there is a public car park within easy walking distance.
- We have soft topped folding chairs and numerous light tables. The main hall will seat up to 100 and we can accommodate both exhibitions and market type activities.
- Hirers are required to set up and put away chairs, tables and equipment.
- The Front unit must not be used in a way that obstructs the Fire Exit via the stairs.
- There is a maximum of 120 persons allowed in the building at any one time.
- The hiring hours are from 9.30am to 10.00pm but may be extended by special arrangement.
- All rooms are hired subject to the hirer agreement and the right of other Centre users to access WCs and kitchen facilities.
- Hire fees are payable in advance.
- Discounts are available to community groups and for block bookings. These will be applied at the discretion of the Committee. Please enquire email@example.com
- All of the ground floor has level access.
- There is a WC with wheelchair access on the ground floor
- Hearing Loop is available on ground floor.
- There is a Public Address system.
- We have a Public Performance Licence but are unable to sell wines, spirits etc. If you would like to include alcohol in your event or activity please speak to us in the first instance.